James Costello, M.D.
Dr. Costello received his medical degree from the University of California Davis School of Medicine and his undergraduate degree from Boston University. He served an internship in internal medicine and a residency in anesthesia at the University of California San Diego School of Medicine. Dr. Costello is a member of several professional organizations including the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the California Society of Anesthesiologists, and the Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology.
• American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 2004 Medical Education
• University of California, Davis, MD, 1998
• University of California, San Diego, Internship-Medicine, 1999
• University of California, San Diego, Anesthesiology, 2002
Jeffrey Pearson, D.O.
• Family & Sports Medicine
“Funny Doctor, Serious Medicine” best describes Family and Sports Medicine physician Jeffrey Pearson. In practice for over 30 years, Dr. Pearson has a very loyal following owing to the fact that he believes in spending quality time with patients and really working with them to achieve optimum health. He was recognized for his exceptional work along these lines as far back as 1992 when he was the national recipient of the “Patient Care Award for Excellence in Patient Education” sponsored by the American Academy of Family Practice and the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine. He consistently earns high patient satisfaction scores on quality surveys.
• A native of New Jersey, Dr. Pearson graduated from Gettysburg College in Pennsylvania and received his Osteopathic medical degree from the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Missouri, in 1983. He earned his board certification in Family Medicine and Osteopathic Practices in 1986 and was later designated as a Fellow in the American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine (FAOASM). He has been a member of many reputable medical organizations over the years. He has provided care for countless local high school and collegiate sports medicine programs and has served as the Medical Consultant to the world-renowned Golden Door spa since 1992.
• Recognizing the importance of mentoring future generations of practitioners, Dr. Pearson holds teaching positions at several medical schools and routinely trains medical students and residents (MD and DO), physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. He is also very popular with pre-medical students interested in learning more about the medical arts. He contributes to the continuing education of his peers, as well, sitting on the Board of Editors for both Patient Care and Medical Economics magazines, contributing many articles over the years.
• Dr. Pearson practices the full range of Family and Sports Medicine, from young children to geriatrics, with the exception of obstetrics. He is skilled in Osteopathic manipulative techniques and has coached hundreds of patients for weight loss. He served as medical director for several nursing homes over the years and also served on the Board of Directors of the Elizabeth Hospice. He does his best to make every day fun for those around him and is a professional physician, magician and musician – aside from being a physician, he is also a skilled close-up magician and a musician with two albums under his belt!
Lynn McComas, MSN, ANP-C
Nurse Practitioner; Immediate Past-President CANP SD North; President/CEO at PreceptorLink (formerly, Advanced Practice Link)
Lynn McComas, MSN, NCMP, ANP-C President and Owner of PreceptorLink/Advanced Practice Link has over 20 years experience as a nurse practitioner. She is an active leader in the NP community and has held many leadership positions as an NP and nurse. She has a heart for medicine and a love of business! Previously a Principal at Advanced Practice Prep, Lynn helped connect hundreds of practitioners nationwide.
She now brings her leadership, experience and dedication to PreceptorLink. She is the Immediate Past President of the California Association of Nurse Practitioners (CANP) San Diego North Chapter. Lynn has worked in primary care and has been a mentor and preceptor for NPs, nurses, and medical assistants over the years. She is also a Certified Menopause Specialist with the North American Menopause Society (NAMS). She is currently obtaining her Doctorate at Duke University.
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS
- NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS
- NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES
- NO ARTIFICIAL STABILIZERS
- NO ARTIFICIAL EMULSIFIERS
- NO CORN / SOY / GLUTEN / GMO's